Time again for five good things from the past week…and although I’m “finding five” each week and all year long, I must say it’s nice to see November on the calendar. So, I’ll start there…
1. It’s November…oh beautiful month of crimson leaves and blazing sunrises.
2. I celebrated my “5 months to 50” countdown with coffee providing friends in the morning and poetry writing ones at night…lovely memories.
3. Seeing “MOM’S CD” flashing on my car sound system’s screen…love listening to music my kids burn for me.
Hint to them: that would be a terrific gift …always need music…
4. Celebrating All Saints and All Souls Days…reflecting on the value of every life.
5. Early voting…glad to be in the midst of others who decided to take advantage of shorter lines this week.
Happy Friday…and since I can, I’ll add one more…we get to “fall back” this weekend…an extra hour to savor. Make it count! 🙂